- Company name
- Braveridge Co., Ltd.
- Yoshida Tsuyoshi
- Head Quarter
- 3-27-2 Susenji Nishi-Ku, Fukuoka-City, Fukuoka Japan, 819-0373
→Go to Map
- Braveridge Fukuoka Factory
- 1558-6 Tajiri Nishi-ku, Fukuoka-City, Fukuoka, Japan, 819-0383
- Group Companies
- ・Braveridge (Hong Kong) Company
- Rm 1201, 12/F, Wai Ching Commercial Building, 77 Wai Ching Street, Jordan,
Kawloon, Hong Kong
- ・Braveridge Moulding Company
- G/F, Block 25 Yuan Yi Yuan, Qian Yin Road, Xi Xiang Town, Bao-An, Shenzhen, P.R.China 518102
- ・Braveridge China Office
- Fu Gui Yuan, Block F1, RM504, Bao-An, Xi Xiang 80 Qu Baomin Er Lu, Shenzhen,
- Paid up capital
- July 2004, At Kyushu Institute of Information Sciences, University, Venture
- 15（January, 2004）
- Board Of Directors
- CEO Yoshida Tsuyoshi
CTO Kohashi Yasunari
Director (part-time) Tanaka Toshihiro
- The Bank of Fukuoka、The Nishi-Nippon City Bank, Ltd.
- 2004 Jul
- Establsihed Braveridge Co., Ltd. at Ogoori, Fukuoka
- Hibernated throughout the year.
- 2006 Jun
- Commenced engineering and sales activities.
- Marketed AC adapter for Arvel Corp.
- Established Braveridge Moulding Company(剛橋模具有限公司） in Shenzhen, China.
- Launched sales of fitness equipment in Japan.
- Engaged in ground research on Hyperbaric Oxygen Capsule.
- 2007 Feb
- Launched sales of in-house designed fitness equipment in Japan.
- Entered into development of electronics toys.
- Initiated project on developing hyperbaric oxygen capsule.
- Designed and manufactured Willcom cellular phone SHARP advanced ES accessory
- Launched project of 'Back to Made in Japan'.
- Completed development on electronic toys.
- Commenced designing of FM transmitter.
- 2008 Jan
- Started production(in China) and sales of electronic toys.
- Started production(in Japan) and sales of FM transmitter.
- Projected to start production (in Japan) and sales of hyperbaric oxygen capsule.
- Developed 6 new models of FM transmitter.
- Started developing AC adaptor in Japan.
- Developed 8 new models of FM transmitter.
- 2010 Feb
- Office relocation to our current address.
- Obtained AC adaptor PSE independantly (Passed first examination) Production
started in June.
- Production commenced on 4 new models for AMADANA(Realfleet Co., Ltd.)
- FM transmitter production started for SONY Walkman
- Development and production for FeliCa terminal/Digital Photo Frame production
- 2011 May
- Signed agreement with Apple Inc. for MFi (Made for iPhone) license (iAP1)
- Shipment of FM transmitter with MFi License for BKS started.
- 2012 Feb
- Sales release on World's smallest vehicle power charger (Buffalo).
- Sales release on world's smallest vehicle power charger（double-sided USB）for
- Taxi radio machine（Mobile Create Co.,Ltd.) shipment on mass production
- 2013 Feb
- Charging control module shipment commenced for SDI.
- Braveridge Fukuoka Factory established and manufacturing facility operation
- Certified factory (Braveridge Fukuoka Factory) for MFi Manufacturing Licensee
with Apple Inc. Obtained iAP2.
- Completion of developing components for Ultra Quick Charge/ Quick Charge
- Commenced production for Apple Lightning connector compatible FM transmitter/released
shipment for BlueTooth LE module
- Production commenced on Ultra Quick Charge/Quick Charge mobile battery.